Work Permit

Canada is actively looking for and welcomes skilled temporary workers, who has necessary skills and backgrounds, to fill the labour shortages in the labour market. After assessment of your education, work experience, and other factors, H & G will provide guidance and help you obtain a work permit so that you can start working in Canada.

Immigration, and Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) sets eligibility requirements for all nationals who want to stay in Canada whether you visit, study, work, or immigrate to Canada. There are two types work permits - Open Work Permit and Employer-Specific Work Permits. To work in Canada you must have a work permit, except for those who may not require a work permit to work in Canada as per section 186 of Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR).

H & G will thoroughly assess your case and determine if you meet the eligibility requirements and qualify for a work permit to work in Canada.

  • Permanent Workers (Federal Skilled Worker)
  • Temporary Foreign Workers
  • Caregivers
  • Business People
  • International Experience Canada (Working Holiday)