Visitor Record & Visitor Extension

Do you want to visit family in Canada? Do you want to stay longer in Canada?
H & G will help you apply for visitor visa and extension of visitor record.

  • People from non-visa-exempt countries need to obtain a visa before travelling to Canada
  • For visa-exempt countries, you still need to apply for an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to fly to or transit through a Canadian Airport.