Temporary Resident Permit (TRP)

If you have a specific and justifiable reason as to why you have to travel to Canada, a Canadian immigration officer may issue a temporary resident permit to stay in Canada. However, it is solely discretion of that Canadian immigration officer and not guaranteed that you will be issued a temporary resident permit. If you are inadmissible to Canada but you need to come to Canada for particular reasons, please contact us. We will help you entering into Canada after assessment of your case.