Studying in Canadian University & College

Canada welcomes and offers foreign national students great opportunities to learn language, culture, diversity and students may be able to apply for permanent residence application with Canadian education and work experience. Majority of foreign students require a study permit to study at the most of educational institutions, except for people who are exempted to obtain a study permit under section 188 of Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR).

Direct enrollment to Canadian University and college across Canada through us. Easy processing for Students guaranteed - application submission, acceptance letter, visa processing and arrival. All you need to do is use the search tool to see what programs are being offered at institution(s) you would like to get into.

There are many Advantages of Studying in Canada and a pathway to Permanent Residence

  1. World-Class and renowned Universities and Colleges across Canada. Great programs are available with high quality standards which offer students
  2. Full-Time Students can Work & Study at same time up to 20 Hours per week during semesters AND work Full-Time during summer, winter and spring breaks! This is great system to which helps students manage financial burdens
  3. Post-Graduate Work Permit (PGWP) - International students can apply for PGWP upon completion of their programs at University/College, up to a maximum of three (3) years
  4. Becoming a Permanent Resident in Canada. Work experience gained, with a permanent, full-time job offer, in Canada will help them to apply for permanent residence in Canada. Each province has unique Provincial Nominee Program for International Graduates
  5. Competitive Tuition Costs

H & G is proud to be in partnership with many Post-Secondary institutions across Canada from British Columbia (BC) to Prince Edwards Island (PEI) through Applyboard. Different but unique programs are right HERE.

  • 4-Year Bachelor's Degree programs
  • 3-Year Associate Degree programs
  • 2-Year Diploma programs
  • 2-Year Master's Degree programs
  • 1-Year Graduate Certificate programs
  • English as a Second Language (ESL) as conditional admission
  • International Language Schools (English Learning+Academic Advancement)

Majority of institutions have a bridging program (academic upgrading & English as a Second Language) for those who do not have IELTS or TOFEL scores, to help students prepare and get enrolled into the program. Note that some programs do not offer conditional admission upon completion of ESL program.